Last Updated on
About 16 club members enjoyed a wonderful kayaking trip at Silver Springs State Park in Ocala on Wednesday May 18th.
We paddled the beautiful clear spring waters, enjoying the magnificence of nature for about 2 hrs, and ended with a picnic lunch in the shade.
- This is a medium strenuous activity.
- Never paddled before? John teaches you.
- Life jackets provided
- Single Kayak $25 Double Tandem $30
- Picnic on return
- Bring waterproof bag with your picnic food and drinks
- Dress: Lightweight clothing, waterproof top, old sneakers
- Sun lotion, bug spray, hat, dark glasses
- CAR POOL: approx. 8:30 am departure