- This event has passed.
Fri, Jan 20, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Last Updated on December 28, 2022
The Brits ‘n’ US Club
The 24th Annual Robert Burns Supper
January 20th, 2023 from 5-9pm
(one week earlier than originally scheduled)
at Laurel Manor Recreation Center
Join us for a memorable evening of good food and Scottish culture as we commemorate the life of the bard (poet) Robert Burns, who was born on January 25, 1759. You all know him for his best known work, Auld Lang Syne.
Hear the Pipes!
Taste the Haggis!
Feel the Scottish Pride
Wear your Highland Dress, if you’ve got it, otherwise jacket and tie for men, cocktail attire for Ladies.
- The Sounds of Scotland Pipe Band
- Toasts to Robert Burns
- Ceilidh Music by The Celtic Village Show Band
- Reciting of The Bard’s Songs and Poems
- Garden Salad with Assorted Dressings
- Main Course, choice of
– Chicken Marsala
– Beef Tenderloin with Horseradish
– Vegetarian Lasagna
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Green Bean Almandine
- Haggis, Tatties and Neeps
- Dinner Rolls with Butter
- Cobbler with Ice Cream
- red and white wine
- optionally BYOB
- coffee, iced tea and water service
- available thru Jan 14
- members, thru Dec 5th: $60
- regular (non-members): $65
If you have gluten-free or detailed seating preferences, once you have purchased your tickets, send your preferences via email to [email protected].
(For convenience, click on the preceding link which will open a template for you.)
Attendees must have Villages ID or Guest Pass.
For guidance on signing up for events, see FAQs.